Sign In | Join Free | My cameraphonesplaza.com
cameraphonesplaza.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > Waterproof Emery Paper >

Silicon Carbide Abrasive Paper 36 Grit 9"*11" , 1000 Grit Wet Dry Sandpaper

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

Silicon Carbide Abrasive Paper 36 Grit 9"*11" , 1000 Grit Wet Dry Sandpaper

Brand Name : WLX
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Packaging Details : 100pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton or as your requirement
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month 600000 square meters-sandpaper
Certificate : SGS CE, ISO9001
Abrasive Tools : OEM service offered
Size : 230x280mm
Type : Sanding Paper
Contact Now
Product Description

Material coatedaluminium oxide, silicon carbide, white aluminia, Zinc-sterate coated, Flint
Backing paperthe backing could be crsft or latex paper, depending on customer's requirments. B,C,D,E is the weight bace paper.
Shapepaper sheet, paper roll
Sheet size230×280mm, or customized your size
GritP60-P2000
LogoWLX or printed your brand
Sample time(1)1-3days-If you want to customize your logo
(2)3-7days-For our exiting sample for reference
OEM ACCEPTEDYES
Packing details50 pcs per polybag + carton, 500pcs/carton or 1000pcs/carton
Production capacity50000 pcs per month


Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.



Product Tags:

emery cloth sandpaper

      

fine abrasive paper

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Silicon Carbide Abrasive Paper 36 Grit 9"*11" , 1000 Grit Wet Dry Sandpaper Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)