Sign In | Join Free | My cameraphonesplaza.com
cameraphonesplaza.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > Waterproof Emery Paper >

Oil Resistant Waterproof Emery Paper For Making Abrasive Belt And Roll

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

Oil Resistant Waterproof Emery Paper For Making Abrasive Belt And Roll

Brand Name : WLX
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Packaging Details : 100pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton or as your requirement
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month 600000 square meters-sandpaper
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T
Certificate : ISO9001:2008
Abrasive Tools : OEM service offered
Type : Sanding Paper
Grade : Top grade
Feature : Waterproof and oilproof
Size : 9"x11"
Contact Now

Waterproof abrasive paper/ waterproof sand paper/ waterproof emery paper/polishing waterproof paper


Properties:


1. Fine sand and backing material

2. Waterproof and oil-proof

3. Toughness and stiffness

4. Suitable to make abrasive belt and roll

5. Polishing gaps without hurting goods


Product Description


Grit:80#---2000#


Material:Silicon carbide with kraft paper.


Size:9"X11"(same as 230mmX280mm) .


Usage:Polishing metal,machine,wooden,rust cleaning and so on.


inner peacking:100sheets/pack.


Application:

Grinding wood, furniture, surface sanding, water proofing such as instrument , plastic , handicraft article , especially ideal for general metal.



Product Name:
Abrasive sanding paper
Grit Size:
P60-P1500
Material:
Silicon carbide
Backing:
Craft paper
Color:
Black
Payment Terms:
T/T
Size:
9''*11'' / 230mm*280mm
Package:
10 pcs/pack

Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.

FAQ

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.


Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but have to pay the cost of freight.


Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


Product Tags:

emery cloth sandpaper

      

fine abrasive paper

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Oil Resistant Waterproof Emery Paper For Making Abrasive Belt And Roll Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)