Sign In | Join Free | My cameraphonesplaza.com
cameraphonesplaza.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > Waterproof Emery Paper >

Silicon Carbide Waterproof Emery Paper P600 - 2500 For Grinding Handicraft Article

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

Silicon Carbide Waterproof Emery Paper P600 - 2500 For Grinding Handicraft Article

Brand Name : WLX
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Packaging Details : 100pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton or as your requirement
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month 600000 square meters-sandpaper
Certificate : SGS CE, ISO9001
Abrasive Tools : OEM service offered
Size : 230x280mm
Type : Sanding Paper
Contact Now

silicon carbide water proof paper sanding Paper

Properties:


1. Fine sand and backing material

2. Waterproof and oil-proof

3. Toughness and stiffness

4. Suitable to make abrasive belt and roll

5. Polishing gaps without hurting goods



Application:

Grinding wood, furniture, surface sanding, water proofing such as instrument , plastic , handicraft article , especially ideal for general metal.



Product Name:
Abrasive sanding paper
Grit Size:
P60-P1500
Material:
Silicon carbide
Backing:
Craft paper
Color:
Black
Payment Terms:
T/T
Size:
9''*11'' / 230mm*280mm
Package:
10 pcs/pack

Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.



Product Tags:

emery cloth sandpaper

      

diamond abrasive paper

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Silicon Carbide Waterproof Emery Paper P600 - 2500 For Grinding Handicraft Article Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)