180 grit Hand paper METAL (Emery)Abrasive Sanding Paper Aluminum
Oxide Blend Cloth Sheet for Metal abrasive paper
1. Fine sand and backing material
2. Waterproof and oil-proof
3. Toughness and stiffness
4. Suitable to make abrasive belt and roll
5. Polishing gaps without hurting goods
Grinding wood, furniture, surface sanding, water proofing such as
instrument , plastic , handicraft article , especially ideal for
Abrasive sanding paper
9''*11'' / 230mm*280mm
|1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before
|2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.|
|3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%|
|4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping|
|and customer pay 5% bank fees.|
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is
15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but have to pay
the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30%
T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: