Sign In | Join Free | My cameraphonesplaza.com
cameraphonesplaza.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > TCT Saw Blade >

D100 - D2200 Mm TCT Saw Blade For Cutting Hard Wood Chipboard Plywood

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

D100 - D2200 Mm TCT Saw Blade For Cutting Hard Wood Chipboard Plywood

Brand Name : WLX
Model Number : TCT Saw Blade
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Payment Terms : D/P, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Delivery Time : 30 days
Packaging Details : color box,blister,white box as per your requirement.
Supply Ability : 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Usage : Cutting Soft hard wood
Coating : TiN
Finishing : customized or standard
Diamater : D100~D2200mm
Application : Wood-working Machine
Contact Now

Suitable for cutting hard wood chipboard plywood TCT Saw Blade


Product Details
Certificate:ISO9001:2008
Standard:ISO/ DIN/ RUSSIAN/ JIS/ ANSI, etc
Coating:TiN
Usage:Cutting Soft hard wood
Diamater:D100~D2200mm
Finishing:Customized or standard
Application:Wood-working Machine
Packing:Plastic Box + Inner Box + Carton(normal Size)

Specifications:


1) TCT saw blade for wood cutting
2) Straightening / precise cutting & Smooth
3). Longlife
4). Power saving
5). Versatile
TCT circular saw blade for wood cutting is a kind of cutting tools with carbide tips. It improves the effeciency of cutting and has good performance, and greatly decrease the material waste and the working time. It uses for cutting soft wood, MDF, Hard wood, Plywood, Laminated, Bilaminated, Veneered, Chipboard, Picture Frame, etc.. And types of saw blades are ripping blade, crossing blade, Multi-rip, Scoring, Laminates cutting, Plexigals cutting, Wood composites cutting, Plastic material cutting, saw blade with dampening slots, etc.
Selection Guides:
To ensure optimized performance of the wood cutting blade,users should select the circular saw blade or table saw blade according to the machines’ spindle speed and material feeding speed,as well as the material type.Blade diameter,arbor size,tooth width,and tooth shape should also be considered.

TCT Saw Blade Product Description


Different arbor sizes snd segment specifications are available upon request.


Packing & Delivery


Packing Details:
1. polybag+box+carton

2.As per the customer's requirement which can protect the goods from

damaging during the delivering.

Delivery Details :
1. 3-5days if have in stock, not stock 10-15 days after order

2. For the Shipping issues, we can deliver the goods to our near port, like Port

of Guangzhou


Payment

1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%

before shipping.

4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.

FAQ

Q1. How is your quality?
A1. We have a very seriously control system(ERP system). We guarantee the high performance of our products.


Q2.What is the Warranty for your products ?
A2. For one year from shippment, If any problem for our goods , we will make prompt response, and take the shipping cost and send replacement.


Q3. Do you have different quality for different kind of wood ?
A3. Yes, according hardness of wood and wood’s feature, we have different typology respectively.


Q4. Do you offer free samples?
A4. Normally we do not offer free samples, but we could properly adjust according to detailed requirement.


Q5. Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A5. For small order, Express will be the best, And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take longer time. For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport or by Express send to your door.


Q6. Which Express company you send? How many days we can receive?
A6. We are official partner of TNT, it will take only 3-5 days after we sent.


Q7. When you can reply to me when I send you an Inquiry?
A7. We promise to reply within 24 hours( including holidays) on receipt of your inquiry.



Product Tags:

metal cutting saw blade

      

tct circular saw blade

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

D100 - D2200 Mm TCT Saw Blade For Cutting Hard Wood Chipboard Plywood Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)