Sign In | Join Free | My cameraphonesplaza.com
cameraphonesplaza.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Paper >

Waterproof Wet And Dry Emery Paper C / D Weight OEM Acid And Alkali Resistant

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

Waterproof Wet And Dry Emery Paper C / D Weight OEM Acid And Alkali Resistant

Brand Name : WLX
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram
Packaging Details : 100pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton or as your requirement
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month 600000 square meters-sandpaper
Certificate : SGS CE, ISO9001
Abrasive Tools : OEM service offered
Size : 230x280mm
Type : Sanding Paper
Substrate : C/D weight paper
Bond : synthetic resin
Contact Now

P40-P1200 Silicon carbide Waterproof Aluminium oxide abrasive Paper


Product Description


The Waterproof sandpaper has high quality. The produces is waterproof and soft, is widely used for polishing and finishing of paint, metal, nonmetal and so on.
They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects
1.Good flexibility.
2.Water resistance.
3.Acid and alkali resistance

Packaging & Shipping:


Packing Details : Packing, solid bicycle saddle, 500pcs/carton


Delivery Details : 3-30 days after order of Solid bicycle tire tubes


Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.



Product Tags:

waterproof abrasive paper

      

wet and dry sanding paper

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Waterproof Wet And Dry Emery Paper C / D Weight OEM Acid And Alkali Resistant Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)