Sign In | Join Free | My cameraphonesplaza.com
cameraphonesplaza.com
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Home > Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Paper >

Silicon Carbide / Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Paper Oil Resistant 230*280mm OEM

NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-25-86560123

Silicon Carbide / Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Paper Oil Resistant 230*280mm OEM

Brand Name : WLX
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 100PCS
Packaging Details : 100pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton or as your requirement
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month 600000 square meters-sandpaper
Certificate : SGS CE, ISO9001
Abrasive Tools : OEM service offered
Size : 230x280mm
Type : Sanding Paper
Grit : 80
Grain : Aluminium Oxide
Contact Now

P80 Grit,230*280mm Silicon carbide Waterproof Aluminium oxide


abrasive Paper

Material : Aluminium oxide , French 30% latexed paper in lemon colour.

Application: Excellent for smoothing of automotive bodies.

Ideal for hand tooling on paints in general on wood and plastic.

Features: Soft and won't curve in the water,


Quality same as Switzerland product.


Wet/Dry aluminium oxide

paper sheet

High quality, waterproof, soft. For polishing and finishing of paint, metal, nonmetal.
structureshapegrit range
backingabrasivescoated structuresizewaterproofnesssheetbeltrolldisc
C-wt paperAluminium oxideClose coated230*280goodYesYes

P60

-----

P3000


Widely used for the automobile, furniture, surface sanding, water proofing such as instrument , plastic , handicraft article , able to endure , polish fast-forward, but demand the product developing various specification according to the customer.


Package


Standard export carton packing.


100sheets or 50 sheets /color paper ,1000sheets or 500 sheets /ctn


​Delivery Time


3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity.


Payment


1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%
before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping
and customer pay 5% bank fees.

FAQ

1.What kind of base material you use on coated abrasive sand paper?
We have aluminium oxide, silicon carbide, white aluminia, Zinc-sterate coated, Flint.

2.What's your sandpaper grit size coated abrasive sand paper?
We are the range of grite size from P20-P2000.
3.Do you accept OEM for customer’s brand?
Yes, we do, but need MOQ for mass production. If take our brand, less qty with mix sizes are accepted.

Product Tags:

glass sanding paper

      

wet and dry sanding paper

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Silicon Carbide / Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Paper Oil Resistant 230*280mm OEM Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: NANJING CHINA BRIGHT SPOT INTERNAITONAL CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)