9"W x 11"D Aluminum Oxide Abrasive Paper,220 grit Silicon carbide
Abrasive Sand Paper
Material : Aluminium oxide abrasive, double glue binder, C paper
Application: For rough sanding of wood, paints and fillers.
Features: DIY product ,both by hand and on orbital sanders.
2>Professional technology and Skills
3>Experienced elites team with wonderful abilities
4>Efficient process & people management, first-class
service, sincere attitude
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging Details:according to the size, nomal exporting carton
Delivery Detail:within 15 days after receiving your advance payment
|1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before
|2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.|
|3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70%|
|4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping|
|and customer pay 5% bank fees.|
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory and trading company
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is
15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay
the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30%
T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below